ABOUT THESE TERMS
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) constitute to a legally binding agreement between you and Yawmi for Human Resource Management and Factoring Services, a limited liability company registered in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, under the registration number (200181624) (the “Company”) and govern your use of the Sanaam application (the “Application”). These Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of, and the terms and covenants upon which the Company will provide you with certain payroll, human resources and other related services through our Application (collectively, the “Services”).
- In these Terms and Conditions, reference to “we”, “us”, “our” are reference to Yawmi.
- By using the Application and approving of the Terms and Conditions herein, you hereby warrant and represent that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
- Sanaam will provide you with the services, which include, but are not limited to: payroll management; payroll preparation, as well as, facilitating distribution of earned salary, financial management tools such as savings schemes, tracking of money flows on a daily basis. (the “Services”).
- The manner in which the Services will be provided to you is described in detail in section 6 (“Earned Income Payments”).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of all websites, devices and mobile applications that we operate in association with the Application, including any pages within each such device, website, application or equivalent.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing or using the Application, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not access nor use this Application.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, in full or in part, at its sole discretion, as and when it deems necessary, without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the www.sanaam.tech and the Application. The Application will notify you upon the amendment of said Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Application (or any part thereof) following the implementation of said changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. If you do not approve of any of the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, you should immediately cease use of our Application.
- Any additional agreements, policies, issuances and amendments made in connection with these Terms constitute to an integral part of these Terms.
APPLICABILITY OF APPSTORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of the Application is also controlled by the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions/ Android Appstore Terms and Conditions for your available jurisdiction, available here: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/ and here: https://play.google.com/about/play-terms/index.html.
APPLICATION, ACCOUNT AND SERVICES
- In this section of these Terms and Conditions, “Account” shall mean:
(a) The secure area of the Application which includes your Login ID and Password, together with any profile information, such as, but not limited to: your full name, physical address, mobile number, bank account details and other such information (collectively, “Account Information”);
(b) Your relationship with us.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your Account is not a bank account or an electronic money account or any other sort of payment account.
- For purposes of using the Application, you may only have 1 Account, which shall be utilised for personal and non-commercial use.
- It is prohibited to create or control more than one personal account for yourself without the prior express authorisation of the Company, including, amongst other things, using a name that is not yours, using a temporary email address or phone number, or providing any other falsified personal information.
- In any and all events, you are independently responsible for complying with all the Terms and Conditions herein, as well as all applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, in all your actions related to your use of the Application.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account Information.
- It is your sole responsibility to update your Account Information and bank account details whenever the information provided to us is no longer accurate. We are not responsible for any payment processing errors or Fees or other related issues arising from your failure to keep your Account Information updated.
- If you believe that your Account Information has been compromised or a device that you use to access the Application has been lost or stolen, or if someone has gained access to your Account Information without your permission, you must notify us IMMEDIATELY at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject to payment of all applicable outstanding fees, you may close your Account and terminate your relationship with the Company without cost, for any reason. You will remain liable for all obligations related to your Account up until the Account closure date. At this point, we should remind you that we also have certain rights to suspend or terminate your Account, which are outlined in section 8 (Prohibited Use and Activities).
- If you choose to cancel your Account, for any reason whatsoever, the cancellation will only become effective on your next salary cycle.
- In certain cases, you may not close your Account, including:
(a) To evade an investigation;
(b) If you owe any amount(s) to us;
(c) If your employer has not paid your salary.
EARNED INCOME PAYMENTS
- In this section:
(a) “Earned Income Payment” shall mean, following the acceptance of your request, the payment of a portion of the amount of earned but unpaid income set out in your request, earlier than the relevant Pay Day to your bank account or other means offered on the Application;
(b) “Payment Cycle” means the time period in which the income is paid to you by your employer or government entity—in most cases this is done on a monthly basis;
(c) “Request” means a request made via the Application to your employer to be paid a proportion of your accrued but unpaid income earlier than the relevant pay day to your bank account;
(d) “Income” means the salary or commission payment made by your employer to you for work carried out during the Payment Cycle.
- The Company is solely acting on behalf of your employer in providing any payments to your bank account. Ultimately, all decisions pertaining to the approval of each Earned Income Payment Request rests within the discretion of your employer. Sanaam is under no obligation to process your request and nor does it have any liability pertaining to any losses you may incur as a result of an unprocessed Request.
- If you have received any Earned Income Payments prior to the Pay Day of your particular Payment Cycle, on the Pay Day for that Payment Cycle you will receive your “Net Income” which means your Income after the deductions of the total Earned Income Payments have been implemented.
- Typically, Earned Income Payments will be executed within 24 hours of the Request being made and approved by your employer, provided that the Request was requested on the relevant section of the Application before the cut-off time for bank transactions for your respective bank account. The Company shall not be liable for any incurred delays in the execution of your Earned Income Payments due to the fault of your respective bank.
- The Company shall not be liable for any incurred delays in processing of your Earned Income Payments, the event that you are entitled to any commission or overtime incentives, which are subject to any external approvals.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you understand that any Earned Income Payments will be subject to external bank fees (“Bank Fees”), which may result in minor changes to the final payment received in your Account. The Company shall not be liable for any imposed Bank Fees in this respect.
- Your Earned Income Payments shall be subject to a Fee, depending on the amount that is withdrawn, as highlighted in the table below:
In any event, you are limited to a ceiling limit of 150 JODs per transaction.
All fees are clearly stated on the app prior the transfer being made for your convenience. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to pay such accrued Fees on the relevant Pay Day.
PROHIBITED USE AND ACTIVITIES
- In any and all events, you may not use the Application or Services for activities that:
(a) violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(b) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(c) license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host or otherwise exploit the Application, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed therein.
(d) infringe our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
(e) may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers or service providers; or
(f) may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our Application (including any networks and servers used to provide any of our Services).
(g) Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Platform any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data.
(h) may reverse engineer or disassemble any of the software comprising all or part of the Application;
(i) attempt to build a similar or competitive website, product or Service.
- In the event that Sanaam believes, in its sole discretion, that you may have engaged in any of the abovementioned prohibited activities, we may take various actions to protect ourselves from any liability, inter alia:
(a) terminating, suspending, or limiting your access to your Account to use the Application and the Services;
(b) refusing to allow you to use the Application in the future;
(c) reporting you to law enforcement authorities and taking any and all necessary legal action against you;
(d) holding you liable to pay for the amount of the incurred damages caused by your violation(s).
- The Company has taken all due care in the preparation of the Application and the Services. However, we do not represent or warrant, whether expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, reliability or operation of the Application or any content therein.
- The Company also makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, that the content available on the Application or any of its related Services will be available on an uninterrupted basis, and we accept no liability in respect of damage or loss arising out of such unavailability.
- The Application is not intended to provide you with financial advice. The Company is not a financial planner, adviser or broker. To this extent, you should always seek the approval or advice of your financial adviser or any other professional fully aware of your individual circumstances, prior to making any financial decisions or implementing any financial strategy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company shall not be liable to you for any of the following whether arising from any claim in connection with the use of our Application or Services, including without limitation, under any tort, including negligence, for breach of contract, for misrepresentation, property infringement or under any statute or otherwise:
- your usage of the Application for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose;
- any indirect, special or consequential losses, including, without limitation, any loss of business, data, profits, revenue, goodwill, use or anticipated savings;
- loss or damage to your, or any third party's, data or records; and/or
- any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions as a result of an unforeseeable force majeure event.
LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Certain links in our Application may direct you to third party webpages and services and/or display content or advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third Party Content”). Where such Third Party Content is available, it is for your convenience only. Links provided on or through our Application do not represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility for any content provided or made available on such Third Party Content. When any of these links are activated, you will leave our Application and we have no control over and will not accept responsibility, or liability, for any material or service contained on any linked webpage.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Company is the owner and/or licensee (as applicable) of all copyright, design rights, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on or in connection with the Application, Services, and Accounts (“Intellectual Property”). Your use of the Application, Services, or Account grants no rights to you in relation to the intellectual property rights of the Company or the intellectual property rights of third parties. You may not modify, copy, translate, broadcast, perform, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or sell any content or intellectual property appearing on the Application, Services, or Account.
Last Updated: 30th of June 2021
- Your privacy is very important to us. This policy sets out what type of information we collect, and how we use and protect such information and any information that you may give us when you use our Application.
- When you create an Account, we will ask you to provide us with, and we will collect, information such as your name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and password(s). We also collect, (and our third-party providers of advertisements and content may collect) certain information about user activity on our Application. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- When you are using our Application, we collect information about your Account transactions and we may collect Geolocation Information and/or information about your computer, mobile, tablet, or other access device, for fraud prevention and other similar purposes. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- We use your personal information collected via the Application for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, for the purposes dictated below:
(a) to process your Earned Income Payment;
(b) for statistical analysis purposes;
(c) to improve our Application and Services;
(d) to provide you with necessary customer service and support;
(e) to provide you with content and advertisements which we think you might be interested in;
(f) to personalise our communications with you and your experience of our Application and Services;
(g) to administer the Application and Services;
(h) to contact you in relation to your Account Registration and to send you any credentials required for you to access and use your Account on the Application;
(i) to prevent potentially fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms through the use of our risk and fraud tools which may include use of your Account Information, identification information, financial information, device information, social web information and geolocation information;
(j) for our strictly confidential internal records.
- For protection purposes, we maintain procedural, technical and physical protection safeguards for the Application, Services, and Accounts, to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide via the Application, Services, and Accounts. We strive to ensure security on our systems. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial and technical safeguards. Therefore, we urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal data as well, including never sharing your Account credentials or information with anyone.
- To process Earned Income Payments via our Application, we need to share some of your personal information with your employer in order to validate the information provided by you. We will share your identity data, contact data, financial data and transaction data with your employer.
- We are constantly looking for ways to improve our Application and Services and may therefore occasionally contact you for research purposes via SMS and/or email. You hereby consent that we may contact you as described above or whenever we deem necessary or are required to do so by law.
- We may retain your data and any of the information mentioned above for as long as you use the Application and/or Services and for a reasonable time thereafter.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Jordan, and the Court of Central Amman (Qasr Al Adel) shall have the jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms.