Frequently Asked Questions
FUNCTIONALITY AND ACCESS
- What is Sanaam all about and how does it work?
Sanaam is an innovative app crafted to empower you with financial freedom like never before! Unlock the potential of your hard-earned money before payday, with access of up to 70% of your monthly net income, accumulating daily. Say goodbye to financial constraints and hello to a brighter, more flexible future with Sanaam.
- Where can I get the Sanaam app?
You can download the Sanaam app on your android via play store or apple via App store after you have received an email from HR and successfully completed the registration.
- Does the app work without internet?
No, it does not, for now.
- I do not have a smartphone; how can I access Sanaam?
The Sanaam app works only on smart phones, however, HR can assist with other accesses.
- Can I choose a preferred bank account to receive the alert?
Sanaam is linked automatically to your salary account.
- Is there web access to Sanaam?
Web access is currently unavailable
- Does the app require my BVN?
Not for now
- Is the amount given to me a loan?
Certainly not. The sum provided is not a loan: it is your salary. This implies that you receive payment for the work you have completed each day.
- Will there be a charge on the amount I access since it's not my payday?
Yes please, depending on the amount, you will be charged a fee for processing the amount you want to access.
- How long does it take to receive funds in my account after I have made the request?
After your transaction on the app, funds are made available to you immediately.
- How many times can I withdraw from the app?
You can withdraw as much as possible because the app tops up earnings daily.
- Can I take my full salary before payday?
No please, you can only access 70% of your salary on the last working day which is the 20th of every month.
- 12. If I select the option to save, will I still be able to access it in case of an emergency?
Yes, you will have to reduce your savings amount before making a withdrawal.
- Will I be charged for every request I make via Sanaam even if it is daily?
Certainly, a fee is applied for each transaction made.
- Do I need a pin or password to complete my transaction?
At the moment, there is no need for a PIN or password to complete your transaction. Simply log in with your password to initiate and complete the process.
- Can I save on the app?
Yes, you can.
- How long can I save for?
On Sanaam, you can save only for a period of 30 days for now
- Can I roll over my savings?
Not at the moment.
- Is it possible to change my savings goals on the app?
Yes please, as often as you want and at any point in time, provided you do not request for an amount higher than the available earned amount.
- Is there an option to save with others (Esusu or cooperative)?
This option is not available at the moment.
- Does the savings feature offer interest?
The savings feature currently does not provide interest since it only allows savings for a limited period of thirty days for now.
- Can I initiate other types of transactions on the app like bill payment?
Currently, the available features are limited to savings and withdrawals
LOANS AND FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
- Can I get a loan on the app?
For now, loans are not available.
- If I have a loan with other financial institutions, will it affect my request?
Your salary remains your responsibility. It is crucial to manage your obligations with other institution.
- Are there hidden charges on the app?
No please, when confirming your transaction, you will see the exact amount you will be charged, and no additional fees will be applied afterward.
SECURITY AND SUPPORT
- Is the Sanaam app a secure platform?
Yes please, your security is our top priority at Sanaam. We have implemented robust measures to ensure the utmost protection for your personal and financial information. Our app employs state of the art encryption protocols, stringent authentication processes, and regular security updates to safeguard your data. You can trust Sanaam to keep your financial journey not only convenient but also incredibly secure.
- Will the HR in my organization have access to my account on Sanaam?
No please, the Sanaam account established for you will be under your strict control through the application on your smartphone. Ensure not disclose your login details to third-party.
- If I am experiencing issues, who do I contact?
Please contact your HR department.